How To Turn Back Your Body’s Clock 20 Years
If you’re 50 or older, how would you like to feel like you’re 30 again? You can build character based on how you treat your body. Mike is 52 and Dan is 75 but their bodies and health don’t match their chronological age. Mike feels like he’s 30 and people are often really surprised when they find out how old Dan is, which leads to the conversation we are going to have today.
How do you do it?!
In this episode, we’ll get practical and tactical by diving into several areas that have helped us reach optimal health and wellness:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Health Hacks That Turn The Clock Back
- Tech, Tools, And Equipment We Use
- Functional/Traditional Medicine
- Energetic Medicine
- Our Brushes With Death And Disease (we’ve both had cancer!)
For developing character and optimizing health, Mike and Dan both stick to a daily morning routine. You can learn from other people’s practices, but they’re hard to imitate because everyone does them for very specific reasons. Experiment and find what’s best for YOU.
Dan’s daily recipe for his capability optimization looks like this:
- Green drink with protein
- Gym for about 80 minutes to burn 1,000 calories before breakfast
- Meditate for 20 minutes (47 years strong!)
- Doesn’t worry about food for the rest of the day
- Tries to eat organic: lots of greens and fruit, fish and meat
- Makes sure to get enough protein (because of how much he exercises)
- Drinks mostly water and green juice with an occasional glass of wine or beer
Mike’s routine goes something like this:
- Heads to the beach and hangs by arms on monkey bars for a full body stretch
- Pull ups
- Gymnastic exercises for core (push ups, crunches, and sit ups in the cold water)
- Squat jumps
- Runs barefoot in the ocean for 1-3 miles
- Swims out into the ocean, flips onto his back, meditation, and WIM HOF breathing
- Home to shower
- Takes supplements (customized based on his blood readings)
- Eats (organic smoothies, veggies, meat, and fish)
- Drinks tons of water (3 quarts minimum daily)
- BHRT (Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy – the silver bullet to get your mojo back!)
- His whole routine can be done in 20-30 minutes!
A few more health optimizing topics covered in this episode:
- Tricks and “Unfair Advantage Hacks”
- Peptide and protein supplements
- Muscle is the key to everything! (balance, metabolism, energy, and motivation)
- Measurement and reporting are key to making progress
- The importance of getting your blood work done
- Finding a good, functional medical physician
- Age-reversing technology (get a free copy of Dan’s guide.)
Here are some of the tools, tech, and resources we’ve found to be highly beneficial:
Get A Free Capability Amplifier Business Growth Toolkit & Know When a New Episode is Released!
Just enter your name and email address and we'll notify you when our latest episode has arrived! Don't worry...we hate spam too and respect your privacy.