Energy Worker Secrets
I went through a phase in my life where, when I woke up, I didn’t feel like me. I was anxious and depressed, and I didn’t know what it was. The way I interpret it now is that the universe was saying, “It’s time to reinvent your life.”
We all carry traumas that affect our character, behavior, fears, what we avoid, and what we’re attracted to. They can be caused by the way we’re treated as babies, bullied, shamed, discounted, disciplined, educated … OR they could be passed on through generations (known in the medical world as epigenetic) or something self-inflicted like an addiction to a substance or something we see a lot in our society today, addiction to our phones and social media.
It’s my opinion that the more chaos and distractions you have, the more addictions you have, whether they manifest as physical or mental addictions. And as a result, the less effective and less emotionally available we are to the relationships that matter most.
Energetically, the way the universe works is, the more emotionally available and conscious you are, the more the universe will give you.
Simply put: the more you do to clear your traumas, addictions, and distractions, the happier, healthier, and more successful you’ll be.
In this episode, Dan and I talk about how, with the guidance of Energy Workers, we have been able to greatly improve our lives. We’ll talk about:
- How Dan found an Energy Worker in an Australian Olympian and still works with him today.
- How I worked with a group of people who do deep energetic work and how they can do the equivalent of 30 or 40 years worth of therapy in three months.
- Why some of the highest ranking, most successful people in the world use energetic workers to help them clear and relieve traumas and attachments.
- Our own personal experiences witnessing the effectiveness of a gifted Energy Worker.
- How most entrepreneurs will need to learn to throw out their logic and checklists, enter the world of ambiguity and white space, and embrace the subtle things that simply cannot be observed until you’ve done the work.
- The top three fears men have versus the top three fears women have.
- How to do the inner work and alleviate ego attachment.
- How to accept and embrace that there are things we can’t touch, see, or explain in order to expand your consciousness and capabilities.
Dan’s energy worker is Kim White. His website is: https://kimwhitecoaching.com
Get A Free Capability Amplifier Business Growth Toolkit & Know When a New Episode is Released!
Just enter your name and email address and we'll notify you when our latest episode has arrived! Don't worry...we hate spam too and respect your privacy.